Sunday, March 13, 2011

Testing 1-2-3...

My first post! I've always wanted my very own blog, even though I tend to prefer to lurk in the shadows of other people's postings :)

I love to run and I've decided that this year will be the year of the half marathon. I've already run my first half marathon with slightly disappointing results, so to prepare for my next race, I'm going to try to keep up with my running and cross-training and to try and eat a little healthier. I'll mostly be using this blog to keep track of my progress (or lack of) in training for my next half marathon. On schedule for this week:

Sunday - Rest
Monday - 5k steady run
Tuesday - Cross-training (Weights)
Wednesday - Hill repeats (5)
Thursday - Cross-training (Yoga)
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 18k slow and easy

1 comment: